Friday, February 5, 2010

A new direction and an exciting project.

Hi everyone,

just a heads up, that I will  soon be closing the Craftbugs Blog!!!  fear not though, for I have a new blog and will be taking my art in a new direction.

My new blog is called Handmade by Tigerlily and you can read full blog details of this new venture over at the Handmade blog.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who signed the guestbook, has become a follower and supported  me through the last 18 months.

I do hope that you will join me over at Handmade and that we can continue to support each other there.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Lisa
All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment