Friday, February 12, 2010

A Final Farewell....

Hi everyone, just a final note to say that as of Monday, Craftbugs will cease to be live on the net.  As many of you know I am opening my own felt-making shop on the 2nd March, therefore I have a new blog and will be focusing my attentions there.

For more information on my location please visit the Tigerlily Makes holding page or vist the Tigerlily Blog.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, for all the kind words of encouragement and the great support network you have all freely offered.  I HOPE THAT MANY OF YOU WILL JOIN ME OVER AT THE NEW BLOG.

Wishing you all the very best of everything and many more happy crafting days
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Lisa
All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Lisa Marie Olson. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submission or for any other type of financial gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment